|Available in: Salesforce Classic|
|Available in: Enterprise, Performance, Unlimited, and Developer Editions|
|To configure a partner portal:||“Customize Application”|
Starting in Summer ’13, the partner portal is no longer available for organizations that aren’t currently using it. Existing organizations continue to have full access. If you don’t have a partner portal, but want to easily share records and information with your partners, try Communities.
Existing organizations using partner portals may continue to use their partner portals or transition to Communities. Contact your Salesforce Account Executive for more information.
Once you have created a partner portal, you can customize it to meet your business needs. By customizing your partner portal, you can satisfy the needs of your various channels.
To customize your partner portal:
- From Setup, enter Partners in the Quick Find box, then select Settings.
- Click the name of the portal you wish to customize.
- Configure the portal settings and communication templates.
- Configure the fonts and colors used on the portal.
- Configure the available tabs for the portal.
- Assign partner profiles to the portal.
- Configure portal languages.
- Optionally, add the Partner Portal Welcome component to home page layouts assigned to portal users. The welcome component displays a welcome message with the user's name, their channel manager's name, and links to their company and personal profiles.
- Optionally, add the Partner Portal Lead Inbox component to home page layouts assigned to portal users. When a user logs in to your portal, they see a list of leads for their lead queues. The user can click Accept next to a lead to take ownership of it; they won't see complete lead details until they click Accept.