You can create and edit permission set list views to show a list of permission sets with specific fields and permissions. For example, you could create a list view of all permission sets in which “Modify All Data” is enabled.
|Available in: Salesforce Classic and Lightning Experience|
|Available in: Contact Manager, Professional, Group, Enterprise, Performance, Unlimited, Developer, and Database.com Editions|
|To create, edit, and delete permission set list views:||“Manage Profiles and Permission Sets”|
- In the Permission Sets page, click Create New View, or select a view and click Edit.
- Enter the view name.
- Under Specify Filter Criteria, specify the conditions that the list items must match, such as Modify All Data equals True.
- Type a setting name, or click to search for and select the setting you want.
- Choose a filter operator.
- Enter the value that you want to match.
To show only permission sets with no user license, enter User License
for the Setting
, set the Operator
, and enter ""
in the Value
- To specify another filter condition, click Add Row. You can specify up to 25 filter condition rows.
- Under Select Columns to Display, specify the settings that you want to appear as columns in the list view. You can add up to 15 columns.
- From the Search drop-down list, select a setting type.
- Enter the first few letters of the setting you want to add and click Find.
If the search finds more than 500 values, no results appear. Refine your search criteria to show fewer results.
- Click Save, or if you're cloning an existing view, rename it and click Save As.