After you add product schedules, use them to set up payments for product sales and realized revenue on opportunities.
|Available in: Salesforce Classic|
|Available in: Professional, Enterprise, Performance, Unlimited, and Developer Editions|
|To add or edit product schedules:||“Edit” on opportunities|
- Review considerations and examples.
- Make sure that product schedules have been added.
- Click a product name in the Products related list of an opportunity.
- Click Establish to create a schedule, or click Re-Establish to delete the old schedule and create a new one.
- Select the type of schedule to create: quantity, revenue, or both. Your choices are limited by your Salesforce org’s schedule settings and the schedule types that your admin enabled for the product.
- Set the schedule details. See Schedule Fields for a description of scheduling fields.
- Save your changes.
Salesforce displays the schedule installments.
- To edit the installments, click Edit.