|Available in: Salesforce Classic|
|Available in: Salesforce for Wealth Management|
|To create or edit relationship groups and relationship group members via the wizard:||“Create” and “Edit” on relationship groups|
“Create” and “Edit” on relationship group members
“Read” on accounts
|To delete relationship groups:||“Delete” on relationship groups|
|To remove relationship group members:||“Delete” on relationship group members|
Salesforce provides an easy wizard so you can quickly create and edit relationship groups. On the Accounts tab, you can add an account to a new or existing relationship group:
- Open the detail page for the account you want to add to a relationship group.
- On the Relationship Group Members related list, click New.
- Choose whether to add the account to an existing relationship group or a new relationship group:
- If you are adding the account to an existing relationship group, click the lookup icon to find the appropriate relationship group.
- If you are adding the account to a new relationship group, enter a name and optionally a description for the new relationship group.
- Click Next.
- Define the members of the relationship group:
- Use the lookup fields to select the appropriate records.
- In the Role drop-down list, specify the appropriate role for each person in the relationship group.
- Designate one of the records as primary.
- Designate another record as secondary.
- Optionally, click Add Member as needed to include additional members. You can add a maximum of 20 records to a relationship group.
- Select Include in Roll-up for the accounts whose related activities and custom objects should display on the relationship group detail page.
- Click Save to finish.
- After completing the wizard, the detail page of the new relationship group displays so you can review your work.