Use a text bucket to sort accounts into general categories that you can act on.
|Available in: Salesforce Classic|
|Available in: Enterprise, Performance, Unlimited, and Developer Editions|
|To create, edit, and delete reports:||“Create and Customize Reports”|
- Create or edit a standard account report, making sure at least a few records appear in the report.
- In the Fields pane of the report builder, double-click Add Bucket Field or drag it into the report.
- For Source Column, select Account Name.
- For Bucket Field Name, enter Strategic.
- Click New Bucket and name the bucket IBM.
- Click New Bucket and name the bucket Dell.
- Click New Bucket and name the bucket HP.
- To show the available values, leave the Search for values... box empty and click Search.
- Select values and drag them into the appropriate buckets.
- Enable Show unbucketed values as “Other”.
- Click OK.