Here is where you can see a sample of a report filter using a field filter, filter logic, and a row limit.
|Available in: both Salesforce Classic and Lightning Experience|
|Available in: Group, Professional, Enterprise, Performance, Unlimited, and Developer Editions|
|To create, edit, and delete reports:||“Create and Customize Reports”|
Say you are a sales executive who wants to see which California accounts currently have the most potential to generate revenue:
- Click New Report from the Reports tab.
- Open the Accounts & Contacts report type, choose Accounts, and click Create.
- To find California accounts that either have over $10 million in revenue or are public companies, click
and create these filters:
- Billing State/Province equals CA
- Annual Revenue greater than 10000000
- Ownership equals Public
- To ensure that your results include all California accounts with $10 million in revenue OR that are public, click 1 AND (2 OR 3).
- To limit the number of results for a tabular report to 10, click OK. and enter 10. Choose your sort field and sort order. Click
When you click Run Report, your results will contain ten rows and include public companies in California with revenues of more than $10 million.