|Available in: Salesforce Classic and Lightning Experience|
|Available in: Professional, Enterprise, Performance, Unlimited, and Developer Editions|
|To manage the case escalation rule queue:||“Modify All Data”|
When Salesforce triggers a case escalation rule that has time-dependent actions, use the escalation rule queue to view pending actions and cancel them if necessary.
To view pending actions:
- From Setup, enter Case Escalations in the Quick Find box, then select Case Escalations.
- Click Search to view all pending actions for any active case escalation rule, or set the filter criteria and click Search to view only the pending actions that match the criteria. The filter options are:
- Case To Escalate
- The Case Number of the escalated case. The Case Number is a unique, automatically generated number used for identifying the case.
- Escalation Rule
- The name of the rule used to escalate the case.
- Rule Entry
- The order in which the rule entry will be processed. A rule entry is a condition that determines how a case escalation rule is processed. Each escalation rule can have a maximum of 3000 rule entries.
- Escalation Action
- The time criteria specified for the case to escalate as defined in the rule entry.
- Ignore Business Hours
- Indicates if the Ignore Business Hours checkbox is selected on the rule entry, meaning that the rule entry is in effect at all times and ignores your organization's business hours.
- Escalate At
- The date and time at which the case will escalate as defined in the rule entry. Dates and times display in the time zone of the user viewing the escalation rule queue.
- Added Date
- The date and time at which the case was added to the queue. Dates and times display in the time zone of the user viewing the escalation rule queue.
The filter is not case-sensitive.
To cancel pending actions:
- Select the box next to the pending actions you want to cancel.
- Click Delete. Salesforce cancels the pending action.