After you create a login flow in Flow Designer and activate the flow, you associate it with a profile in your organization. Users with that profile are then directed to the login flow.
|Available in: both Salesforce Classic and Lightning Experience|
|Available in: Enterprise, Performance, Unlimited, and Developer Editions|
- From Setup, enter Login Flows in the Quick Find box, then select Login Flows.
- Click New.
- Enter a name to reference the login flow association when you edit or delete it. The name doesn’t need to be unique.
- Select the login flow for the profile. The drop-down list includes all the available flows saved in the Flow Designer. Only active flows of type Flow are supported.
- Select a user license for the profile to which you want to connect the flow. The profile list then shows profiles with that license.
- Select the profile to connect to the login flow.
- Click Save.
Users of the profile are now directed to the login flow.
After you associate the login flow, you can edit or delete the flows listed on this login flows page.
You can associate a login flow with one or more profiles. However, a profile can’t be connected to more than one login flow.