With branding , you can quickly create style properties that can be reused by editors of your site.
|Available in: Salesforce Classic|
|Available for purchase in: Enterprise, Performance, and Unlimited Editions|
Available (with limitations) in: Developer Edition
|To build, edit, and manage Site.com sites:||Site.com Publisher User field enabled on the user detail page|
Site administrator or designer role assigned at the site level
|To edit only content in Site.com sites:||Site.com Contributor User|
Contributor role assigned at the site level
When creating your branding properties, you can organize properties into multiple sections to make them easier to find in the Branding Editor. You can also organize your properties within sections.
- Order properties within sections in a logical manner. For example, organize them alphabetically.
- Order sections and properties by dragging and dropping them within the Branding Properties view.
- From within your site, click .
The Branding Properties editor appears.
- Click .
- Enter a name for the property in the Label field.
The expression name is filled in automatically. The expression name is used in style sheets and code blocks.
- Choose a type.
- Set the default value.
- To make the property required, click Required.
Hover over any property and use the menu
to edit or delete it. You can double-click any section name to edit it.