|Available in: Salesforce Classic|
|Available for purchase in: Enterprise, Performance, and Unlimited Editions|
Available (with limitations) in: Developer Edition
is a Web content management system (CMS) that makes it easy to build dynamic, data-driven Web pages quickly, edit content in real time, and manage your websites. From the Site.com tab
in the Site.com
app, you can launch Site.com Studio
, which provides a separate, dedicated environment for creating and editing pixel-perfect, custom websites. Site administrators and designers can create and style Web pages, and add features such as navigation menus, images, and text areas using drag-and-drop page elements, while ensuring the site's pages match the look and feel of the company's brand. And content contributors, such as marketing users, can browse and update website content directly in a simplified Site.com Studio environment. Additionally, websites built with Site.com benefit from running on Salesforce’s trusted global infrastructure.
The following examples illustrate a few ways to use Site.com
- Create an event site—Advertise upcoming events, such as grand openings, launches, or sales kick-offs on a public event site.
- Promote new products—Launch new products into the market with a promotional website that helps drive sales.
- Publish a support FAQ—Provide helpful information on a public website where customers can view solutions to their issues.
- Create microsites and landing pages—Create temporary landing pages or targeted microsites for marketing campaigns.
- Create a recruiting website—Post job openings to a public site and allow visitors to submit applications and resumes.
- Publish a catalog of products—List all of your company's products on a public website, with model numbers and current prices pulled dynamically from your organization.
- Post company press releases—Publish your company’s press releases and sort by publication date.
To use Site.com Studio
, we recommend:
- Mozilla® Firefox® or Google® Chrome for best performance. Windows® Internet Explorer® versions 6.0 and 7.0 are not supported.
- Disabling the Firebug extension for Firefox, if installed, as it can impact performance.
- A minimum browser resolution of 1024x768.