|Available in: Salesforce Classic|
|Available in: Developer, Enterprise, Performance, and Unlimited Editions|
|To create and edit Force.com sites:||“Customize Application”|
Force.com sites uses Visualforce pages for all site and error pages. Force.com also provides some standard pages that you can use.
All pages that you want to expose on a site must be enabled for that site. If a page is not listed under Site Standard Pages, Salesforce displays an authorization required error.
To control which standard pages users see for your site:
- From Setup, enter Sites in the Quick Find box, then select Sites.
- Click the name of the site you want to view.
- Click Edit on the Site Standard Pages related list.
- Use the Add and Remove buttons to enable or disable the following standard pages for your site:
- Home Page—The standard page associated with the Home tab (/home/home.jsp).
- Ideas Pages—The standard pages associated with ideas. If you want to use default ideas pages (for example, IdeasHome), enable these pages.
- Answers Pages—The standard pages associated with answers. If you want to use default answers pages (for example, AnswersHome), enable these pages.
- Search Pages—The standard Salesforce search pages. To allow public users to perform standard searches, enable these pages.
- Lookup Pages—The standard Salesforce lookup pages. These are the popup windows associated with lookup fields on Visualforce pages.
- Click Save.
Make sure to disable any pages that you are not actively using in your site. Otherwise, they may be accessible to public users. Also, make sure to set up private sharing to restrict search and lookup access for public users.