|To log in to subscriber organizations:||“Log in to Subscriber Organization”|
The Subscriber Overview page, accessed by clicking the organization’s name from the Subscribers tab of the LMA, provides detailed information about each subscriber organization. This can give you insight into how a customer is using your app and help you in troubleshooting problems.
Under Organization Details:
- The name and contact information is in Setup, on the Company Information page in the subscriber’s organization. This may differ from the information shown in your LMA lead, account, or contact records.
- Organization ID is a unique ID that identifies this customer’s Salesforce organization.
- Instance determines which Salesforce data center this customer’s organization resides in. It also determines when the customer will get upgraded with a new version of Salesforce. See trust.salesforce.com during the release period to understand which version of Salesforce the customer is using.
The page also includes these related lists.
- Information on the file space, data space, and number of API requests associated with this customer, as a percentage.
- Login Access Granted
- A list of users who have granted login access and the date when access will expire.
- Packages and Licensing
- A list of all packages installed in this organization and associated with this LMA. For each package, it shows the version of the app a customer is currently using, the total number of licenses provisioned to the subscriber and the number they’ve used. This information should match the license record for the subscriber in your LMA.