If you’re creating opportunity splits to share opportunity revenue with coworkers, review these guidelines for information.
|Available in: Salesforce Classic|
|Available in: Performance and Developer Editions|
|Available in: Enterprise and Unlimited Editions with the Sales Cloud|
- The opportunity owner is automatically included in the opportunity team and initially assigned 100% of the split types that always total 100%.
- If you can’t add a team member when you’re editing the opportunity split, add the member in the Opportunity Team related list on the main opportunity page. (To add members while editing splits, contact your Salesforce admin.)
- If you don’t see splits on a field, ask your Salesforce admin to check your field-level security limits.
- To determine whether a split type always totals 100%, look for “must total 100%” in the description of the split.
- Split percentages are limited to two decimal places. If you enter a monetary amount that requires a split percentage with more than two, the amount is automatically rounded.