If your Salesforce org isn’t using Opportunity Splits, you can disable the feature. Before you do so, consider these key points.
|Available in: Salesforce Classic|
|Available in: Performance and Developer Editions|
|Available in: Enterprise and Unlimited Editions with the Sales Cloud|
- Disabling Opportunity Splits is irreversible. You can’t retrieve lost splits data.
- If you disable Opportunity Splits, here’s what happens.
- Splits on all opportunities in your org are deleted.
- Split reports are deleted.
- Custom reports that were built using split report templates still appear on the Reports tab, but you can’t access them.
- To disable Opportunity Splits:
- You need the “Customize Application” permission.
- You access Opportunity Splits Settings.
- If your org contains many opportunities, the script that disables Opportunity Splits can take several hours to finish.