|Available in: Salesforce Classic|
|Available in: All Editions except for Database.com|
To set your preferences for requesting contact information updates:
If your organization uses person accounts, person accounts are also affected by these settings. For more information, see What Is a Person Account?
- From your personal settings, enter Stay-in-Touch in the Quick Find box, then select My Stay-in-Touch Settings.
- Choose Yes for Automatic Bcc to receive copies of your sent Stay-in-Touch emails. This option is only available if your organization has not enabled compliance BCC emails.
- Enable the reminder if you would like to be prompted to send a Stay-in-Touch request whenever you save a new contact.
- Enter a default subject for the email.
- In the note area, enter a message to the recipient.
- In the signature area, enter a signature with your contact information.
- Use the merge fields area at the top of the page to display available merge field values, which you can copy and paste into the subject, note, or signature boxes as needed.
- Click Save.