You can quickly add up to 10 users at a time to your organization. Your Salesforce edition determines the maximum number of users that you can add.
|Available in: both Salesforce Classic and Lightning Experience|
|Available in: Professional, Enterprise, Performance, Unlimited, Developer, and Database.com Editions|
|To create users:||“Manage Internal Users”|
- From Setup, enter Users in the Quick Find box, then select Users.
- Click Add Multiple Users.
- If multiple user license types are available in your organization, select the user license to associate with the users you plan to create. The user license determines the available profiles.
- Specify the information for each user.
To email a login name and temporary password to each new user, select Generate passwords and notify user via email.
- Click Save.
- To specify more details for the users that you’ve created with this method, edit individual users as needed.