First remove or modify the relevant assigned permission sets that require the license, and then remove the assigned permission set license.
|Available in: Salesforce Classic|
|Available in: Enterprise, Performance, Unlimited, and DeveloperEditions|
|To remove a permission set license:||“Manage Users”|
- Identify the permission that requires the permission set license you want to remove.
- Make sure that permission isn’t assigned to the user through a permission set. You can do that in one of these ways.
- Remove the permission from the permission sets assigned to the user
- Remove the permission set from the user’s assigned permission sets
- From Setup, enter Users in the Quick Find box, then select Users.
- Click the name of the user whose permission set license you want to remove.
- In the Permission Set License Assignments related list, click Edit Assignments.
- Deselect the appropriate permission set license.
- Click Save.