If you’re already working in an original profile user interface, you can access, view, and edit all page layout assignments easily in one location.
|Available in: Salesforce Classic and Lightning Experience|
|Available in: Enterprise, Performance, Unlimited, and Developer Editions|
Record types available in: Professional, Enterprise, Performance, Unlimited, and Developer Editions
|To assign page layouts in profiles:||“Manage Profiles and Permission Sets”|
- From Setup, enter Profiles in the Quick Find box, then select Profiles.
- Select a profile.
- Click View Assignment next to any tab name in the Page Layouts section.
- Click Edit Assignment.
- Use the table to specify the page layout for each profile. If your organization uses record types, a matrix displays a page layout selector for each profile and record type.
- Selected page layout assignments are highlighted.
- Page layout assignments you change are italicized until you save your changes.
- If necessary, select another page layout from the Page Layout To Use drop-down list and repeat the previous step for the new page layout.
- Click Save.