As a flow grows and becomes more complex, it becomes more challenging to find things within it. The Cloud Flow Designer offers tools for quickly finding flow elements and resources.
|Available in: both Salesforce Classic and Lightning Experience|
|Available in: Enterprise, Performance, Unlimited, and Developer Editions|
|To open, edit, or create a flow in the Cloud Flow Designer:||“Manage Force.com Flow”|
Open the flow in the Cloud Flow Designer. Then find an element or resource in the flow by using one or more of the following options.
- On the Explorer tab, enter search text.
The Explorer tab displays only the elements and resources whose properties contain the entered text.
- Filter the Explorer tab contents to one type of element or resource by clicking .
To remove the filter, click
and select SEARCH ALL
- Dim all visible elements on the canvas other than the results by selecting Highlight Results on Canvas.
- Zoom in and out as desired using the controls near the top right corner of the canvas area.
- To see the location of an Explorer item on the canvas, complete one of the following procedures.
If the Explorer item is a canvas-visible element or a screen field:
- Hover over the item on the Explorer tab.
- Click .
If the Explorer item is a resource that doesn’t appear on the canvas:
- Click the item on the Explorer tab.
- Click the Usage tab in the Description pane.
- Hover over an element listed on the Usage tab.
- Click its .
The canvas shifts to display the element and momentarily highlights it.