Before you use the Cloud Flow Designer to design flows, understand the tool's main components.
|Available in: Enterprise, Performance, Unlimited, and Developer Editions|
- Button Bar (1)
- Use the button bar to manage your flow as you build it.
- Run runs the most recent saved version of the flow that you have open. If the flow contains subflow elements, each subflow runs the active version of its referenced flow. If the referenced flow has no active version, then the subflow element runs the latest version of its referenced flow.
- The status indicator on the right side displays whether:
- Canvas (2)
- The canvas is the working area, where you build a flow by adding elements. As you add elements to the canvas and connect them together, you see a visual diagram of your flow.
- Palette Tab (3)
- Add new elements, like Screens and Record Creates, to your flow from the Palette tab.
- Resources Tab (4)
- Create new resources, like a variable or formula, to use in your flow from the Resources tab.
- Explorer Tab (5)
- The Explorer tab is a library of all elements and resources that you’ve added to the flow.