To make the Translation Workbench most effective, keep these tips in mind.
|Available in: both Salesforce Classic and Lightning Experience|
|Available in: Professional, Enterprise, Performance, Unlimited, and Developer Editions|
- Let translators know which languages they are responsible for translating.
- Notify all translators when new translated components are added to your org.
- Advise users when customizing reports or list views to use filter criteria values in their personal language. However, if they use the starts with or contains operators, advise them to choose the language of the filter criteria values they entered.
- When creating a custom report type that will be translated into multiple languages via the Translation Workbench, we recommend that you set your personal language to match your org’s default language. This ensures that words that are translated display in the correct language for translators.
- Salesforce assumes that all customizations are entered in the org’s default language. Global administrators should work together in the org’s default language.