Track Force.com site usage
|Knowledge Article Number||000001020|
Track your Force.com site usage to monitor trends, and to make sure that you don't run into any limits.
1. Install the Force.com Sites Usage Reporting managed package.
- The Force.com Sites Usage Reporting managed package contains reports to help you perform analytics on usage for the sites in your organization.You can find these reports in the Site Usage Reports folder under All Reports in the Reports tab. Select Site Usage Reports in the Folder drop-down list, then click Go.
3. Optionally, create custom reports to analyze site usage.
- For the report type, select Administrative Reports, then Site Usage Reports.
4. Use the Site Usage Dashboard to monitor sites.
NOTE: Site usage data is aggregated at midnight, GMT, so the current day's page view counts may not be accurately reflected in reports, depending on your time zone. Cache server page views may take a day or more to be reflected in reports.