Add Email Signature in Salesforce
|Knowledge Article Number||000001133|
Before you begin, make sure your Salesforce username has the View Setup and Configuration permission, read our documentation to find out more about permissions . Signatures will be added to all personal emails and emails that use text templates. Signatures won't be added to emails that use HTML templates, as signatures need to be part of the template.
Salesforce Classic View Enhanced Setup Menu
1. Click the drop down next to your name.
2. Under "My Settings,"click Email | then click My Email Settings.
3. Add your signature to the "Email Signature" field.
Salesforce Classic view Non-Enhanced Setup Menu
1. Click Setup.
2. Click Personal Setup.
3. Click Email | then click My Email Settings.
4. Enter your signature into the email signature field.
1. Click your profile icon | then click Settings.
2. Click Email | click My Email Settings.
3. Enter your signature into the "Email Signature" field.
4. Click Save.