Enable Connect for Office to sandbox
|Knowledge Article Number||000004720|
To connect to sandbox from Connect for Office (Word or Excel), registry modification is required, we'll show you what you need to do.
1. Open Windows Registry Editor:
2. In the Registry Editor navigate to "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Salesforce.com"
3. Create a new key called 'Word'
4. Highlight 'Word' and on the right hand side, create a STRING called 'Host' and give it the following value:
5. Repeat same if you want to connect to sandbox from Excel but create a key called 'Excel' instead of 'Word'
Heads up - In order to connect back to production, remove the Word and Excel keys that were created to connect to sandbox or change the word 'test' to 'www' for the Host value.