Check the following:
- First, check that your Report Type is in "deployed" status.
- Even though you think you have access to the Report Folder, it's a good practice to double check that the access has not changed for some reason.
- You don't have 'read' access to one of the objects that the report references.
- If the report is an Administrative report (reports on Users, Reports or Documents) you require the "View Setup and Configuration" permission on your profile.
- Check the Field Level Security of the Lookup or Master-Detail Relationship field to ensure that your Profile has visibility to that field. Without visibility into that specific field, you will not have the ability to view the relationship that it contains and thus not able to run the report.
Note: You'll need to check the Field Level Security for every field that is on your report and in the object you are referring to.
- Profile permission "Report Builder" is not available on the affected User's Profile.
- If the report is built on multiple objects, this error can occur if the Lookup Field between two of the Objects is hidden from you by Field Level Security.
- If the Report Type used to create the report is 'Opportunities with Products,' and the affected user does not have at least 'Read' access to the Price Book object.
- This same error may be encountered by users within Customer Portals/Communities and Partner Portals/Communities. This will occur if the Organization Wide Default sharing for the Object(s) being reported upon is not set as Private. If further access should be granted to the remainder of your Organization, Sharing Rules can be defined.
This error may also occur if the object used in a report type is part of a managed package that contains a visualforce page. Once an affected user tries to access a record, he will receive an error like the one below:
The Visualforce Page DeliveryGroupHome is part of the AppExchange Package KimbleOne, and requires a license to use."