Microsoft Outlook 2003
- Double-click on the message to open it.
- Select 'View' from the menu, then select 'Options'.
- You can view the headers in the 'Internet headers' section of the 'Message Options' dialog.
- Select and copy the text of the headers, then close the dialog. (The text is saved to your clipboard for pasting in the next step.)
- Click on the 'Forward' button, enter the support rep's email address in the 'To' field, then paste the headers into the email body.
- Click 'Send' to send the message to the support representative who is working with you on the investigation.
Microsoft Outlook 2007
Microsoft Outlook 2013
- Right-click on the message.
- Select Message Options and you will see the header at the bottom of the tab.
- Copy this information into the message body as per step 4 above.
- Open the email.
- Select File then open Properties and you will see the header at the bottom of the window.
- Copy this information into an email and send to the support representative who you are working with.
Please see your email software's help manual for instructions if you are not using Microsoft Outlook,