Create Custom Fields
You'll first need to create Formula Fields for LineItemID and PricebookID:
1. Go to Set Up | App Setup | Customize | Opportunities | Opportunity Products | Fields.
2. Click New to create a new field.
- Create a Formula field for "LineItemID" as the label name. For the Formula, put in "ID." Click Save.
- Create a Formula field for "PricebookID" as the label name. For the Formula, put in "PricebookEntryId." Click Save.
Create an Opportunity Product report
1. Go to the "Reports" tab.
2. Click New Report, and then select "Opportunities" in the Report drop-down menu.
3. Select "Opportunities with Products."
4. Select your Report Format, and then go to Fields.
5. In the "Custom Opportunity Product Information" section, select "LineItemID" and "PricebookID" using the drag and drop interface to display them in the report.
6. Click Run Report.