|To find out which Dashboards are linked to a specific report follow these steps:
- Setup | Create | Report Types | New Custom Report Type.
- Select 'Dashboards' as the Primary Object.
- Type in Report Type Name, Description, select a place to store it.
- Select Deployment Status.
- Click Next.
- See that you are taken to 'Define Report Records Set'.
- Click 'Click to relate another object'.
- Select Dashboard Components.
Select the following columns:
- Go to the Reports tab
- Click 'Create new custom report'
- Select the Report Type you just saved
- Make it a tabular report
- Dashboards: Title, Folder:Name
- Dashboard Components: Custom Report: Report Name, Title
- Go to 'Select Criteria' and take out any dates, change View to 'All Dashboards'