How can Events in Outlook 2003 and 2007 automatically be assigned a color if marked for synch?
|Knowledge Article Number||000005696|
|Description||How can Events in Outlook 2003 and 2007 automatically be assigned a color if marked for sync?|
|Resolution||To automatically color Events on your Outlook calendar that you mark for synchronization with salesforce, perform the following steps:
1. Click Edit on the Outlook calendar and then choose Automatic Formatting under the EDIT top menu bar item.
2. Type a name for the rule and choose a color from the Label picklist and then click the Condition button.
3. On the Condition screen, choose the More Choices tab and then click the Categories button.
4. Look for salesforce.com from the available categories list and check the checkbox. If it is not there already, type salesforce.com in the Item(s) belong to these categories: box and hit OK and continue to do so until the windows are gone.
5. Click on an event on your calendar and mark it for sync. It should automatically change to the color you specified in the step above.
**This is a good way to differentiate between Events on your calendar that have been marked for sync and those that have not.**