Deleting Individual Posts from a Widget
From a River of News widget, click the Delete icon next to the post you want to remove.
This will delete the post from the Topic Profile and will not be viewable for any users in your account.
Deleting Multiple Posts from a Widget
1. Open and configure the River of News widget.
2. Click Workflow.
3. Click Edit in the top right corner.
4. Select the box below each post you want to delete.
5. Click Delete Selected. The number of posts selected is displayed.
6. Click Yes to the message "Are you sure you want to delete the selected item(s)?" to delete the posts.
The widget will refresh and the deleted posts are removed.
Restoring Deleted Posts
1. Open a River of News widget.
2. Place a check mark in the box next to Show deleted items and spam?
- If you are using an existing widget, click the arrow in the bottom right corner to return to the widget's configuration.
- If you are creating a new widget, configure the widget for the Topic Profile, date range, and media types.
3. Click Done.
4. You will now see the deleted items in your River of News. If you do not want the post to be deleted, click Restore next to the post in the River of News. This will restore the post in your Topic Profile results and it will be visible to users accessing the Topic Profile.