Unable to Create the Report with the same Name
|Knowledge Article Number||000175463|
|Description||Report has been deleted. How to create a new report with the same name?|
Steps to create the report with the same name:
1) Undelete report from recycle bin.
2) Change the name of undeleted report to other name.
3) Create the new report with the Preferred Name.
1) Use a different unique name
NOTE: When a report is deleted, it goes into the Recycle Bin. Even if we delete it from the Recycle Bin, it needs to be deleted from Salesforce Backup Servers.
· The Report might still exist in the SalesForce database which can cause the above error.
· Every weekend SFDC performs Cleansing activities for their data. Once it happens, you can create a new Report with the same name that you are looking for.