Why are the Report Tab Page List Views not showing up?
|Knowledge Article Number||000175624|
|Description||Sometimes, when users login and click on the Reports Tab, the Page never loads and just shows "Loading..." and hangs in Internet Explorer 8 and higher version(s).
|Resolution||Please follow the steps below on Internet Explorer 8.0 or higher.
1. Close any Internet Explorer or Windows Explorer window that is currently open.
2. Open Internet Explorer.
3. Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
4. Click the Advanced tab, and then click Reset.
5. Select the Delete personal settings check box if you would like to remove browsing history, search providers, Accelerators, home pages, and In Private Filtering data.
Otherwise continue to step 6.
6. In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, click Reset.
7. When Internet Explorer finishes applying default settings, click Close, and then click OK.
8. Open Internet Explorer and test that the List Views are visible.
Also note that you might have to set the basic browser configuration again see this link.