Future Request Limit Exceeded
|Knowledge Article Number||000175932|
|Description||Future Request Limit/ Asynchronous Apex can be increased only under emergency situations.|
|Resolution||- Please not that governor Limits cannot be increased.
- At emergency situations and based on the strong business impact R&D will review request for temporary increase (requires Product Manager approval).
- The temporary request would be for at most 2 weeks.
- There is no guarantee that all the requests will be approved.
- Either you might need to review/modify your application to use the allotted future calls for the org or buy extra licenses to get more future calls.
Governor limit for asynchronous Apex method for an Org :
- The maximum number of asynchronous Apex method executions (batch Apex, future methods, Queueable Apex, and scheduled Apex) per a 24-hour period is 250,000 or the number of user licenses in your organization multiplied by 200, whichever is greater.