- You must have purchased either Radian6 for Salesforce or the Social Hub and the Radian6 for Service Cloud to use the Extension
- You must have installed and configured the AppExchange package in your Salesfore Organization before installing and using it.
- Detailed installation and configuration instructions are available and will be provided at the time of purchase
Before you Start
Before installing the Salesforce.com Add-in extension in the Radian6 Engagement Console, ensure Radian6 for Salesforce is already installed and configured in your Salesforce Organization.
The Radian6 for Salesforce App is not available in the public App exchange, but it can be installed from link below:
Please also check that the Radian6 Engagement Console is the latest version by selecting Check For Updates Now at the login page.
Installing the Salesforce Extension
1. Log into the Radian6 Engagement Console with your Radian6 credentials, which should not be the same as the unique Radian6 user you have authenticated with the installed package already.
2. Select the Extension Gallery icon from the Add Stack menu. This will take you to a list of extensions. Select Salesforce.com Add-In, and follow the install directions as shown below:
3. Launch a Radian6 Topic Stack and you will now see the Create Case, Contact or Lead icons appear beside the post avatar picture. Click on the the post and select either "Create Case", "Create Contact" or "Create Lead".
Once selected for the first time, you will notice a new stack appears to authorize with your Salesforce Org
For production Org's just click Authorize
Check "Is Sandbox Org" then click Authorize
4. Authenticate your Salesforce Org within the prompted login. Enter your user credentials and select the "Remember User Name" check box, and "Login".
Note: If you use Single Sign-On, use your Salesforce credentials instead of your Single Sign-On credentials to authenticate.
5. Once completed, you will see the Salesforce Add Case stack appear, and then select Submit Case to display the social post in your Salesforce Org. Once the case, contact, or lead has been sent to Salesforce, you will see a green check mark indicating the case has been created:
6. If you would like to add and remove multiple Salesforce Accounts to send your cases, contacts, or leads to Salesforce, you can select the Salesforce menu option below to open the stack, and then add or remove your salesforce accounts: