- Once you have selected a report type, i.e. Opportunity Report Type, click on the CREATE button.
- Change the report format to either a Summary or Matrix Report.
- Drag and Drop your date field, i.e. Close Date, in the grouping area of the report.
- Click on the drop down arrow next to the date field and select, "Group Dates By".
- The drop down will allow you to select the standard options to show how you would like to show your Date Field
Note: You may also have the ability to select your organization's custom fiscal year to show in the report as well. For example, as part of a custom fiscal year, you can create a 13-week quarter represented by three periods of 4, 4 and 5 weeks, rather than calendar months.
- Calendar Week
- Calendar Month
- Calendar Quarter
- Calendar Year
- Fiscal Quarter
- Fiscal Year
- Calendar Month in Year
- Calendar Day in Month