Why can't I login with a reset password on Internet Explorer 9?
|Knowledge Article Number||000176553|
|Description||If you are using Internet Explorer and having issues logging in to Salesforce with the same password you have been using and receives an error stating,
"You have attempted to access a page that requires a salesforce.com login. If you are already a user of the system please log in below."
After password reset you are able to login but once you log out and tried to log back in, you are unable to use the same password.
|Resolution||This can be applied if you are using Internet Explorer 9:
1. Close all Internet Explorer and Windows Explorer windows that are currently open.
2. Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button . In the search box, type Internet Explorer, and then, in the list of results, click Internet Explorer.
3. Click the Tools button and then click Internet options.
4. Click the Advanced tab, and then click Reset.
Select the Delete personal settings check box if you would also like to remove browsing history, search providers, Accelerators, home pages, Tracking Protection, and ActiveX Filtering data.
5. In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, click Reset.
6. When Internet Explorer finishes applying default settings, click Close, and then click OK.
7. Close Internet Explorer. Your changes will take effect the next time you open Internet Explorer.