|How do I work with the Salesforce Configuration Services team?
- To log a case from the Self-Service Portal:
Log in to Salesforce.
Click Help & Training.
Click Contact Support (Create a case).
Click Configuration Services.
Select the Category and Task for your request.
- This will send your case directly to the Configuration Services team.
- There will be a set of questions in the Description section when you log your case. Your answers to the questions will make sure our team has the information needed to start working on your request.
Who will work on my Configuration Services case?
- The Configuration Services team is Salesforce.com certified as Advanced Administrators and Force.com Developers. Your case will be sent to a team member in your Geography/Timezone.
When will my case be completed?
- Once you log your case, the assigned team member will assess the amount of work needed on the case and send you an estimated time of completion.
- For large requests, please log the case in advance, so we can plan our resources accordingly.
- Note per the datasheet that response times include local business hours only and exclude weekends and holidays.
What can I setup ahead of time for faster case resolution?
Other Configuration Services resources and Online Training can be found here.