Radian6 - Analysis Dashboard - Searching for Retweets of a Twitter Handle by Others
|Knowledge Article Number||000176787|
|Description||The steps below will help you search for Retweets of a Twitter handle by others using the Topic Analysis or Topic Trends widgets in the Radian6 Analysis Dashboard.|
1. Ensure the Twitter handle you are searching for is included as one of the keywords in your Topic Profile.
2. Using either a Topic Analysis widget or Topic Trends widget, select the Topic Profile(s) that contain the Twitter handle as a Keyword.
3. Click Use Keywords.
4. In the search field where it says, "Enter a keyword or keyword group label...", enter: RT @username. For example, for the Twitter handle @marketingcloud enter: RT @marketingcloud
5. Click the Add Query button on the right.
6. The Query Builder window will populate and click Add Query again.
7) Select a Date Range and Media Types (you may want to select only Twitter).
8) click Done.