1. From the ConversationBuddy navigation bar, select the Tools
icon to display the Tools section:
2. In the tools section, select Distribution Lists
from the left sidebar:
3. In this section you can view all of the existing Distribution Lists you have created. Select the name of the Distribution List or click the cog button to view the details.
Please Note: Distribution lists are unique to each user. It is not possible to view distribution lists created by others users.
Creating a Distribution List
a new Distribution List, continue with the following steps:
4. Select the Add List
button at the far right:
5. To add a title name to the Distribution List, select the title at the top of the new screen and enter the new title. Then click anywhere outside of the title field to save changes.
6. In the Apply to the following profiles section, select the Add Profiles field and begin to enter the name of a Profile. A list of available matching profiles will auto populate.
Please Note: You can only add Profiles from the same social media network, such as Twitter, Facebook, Google+, etc to a Distribution List.
7. If you add any Facebook Profiles in the Add Profiles field, you can geo-target Facebook users based on their country and/or Language. To geo-target your Distribution List to specific Facebook users, you can use the following guidelines: