Build and customize columns in ConversationBuddy
|Knowledge Article Number||000181187|
Stream columns allow you to view, publish, and respond to posts and comments related to one or more social profiles that you have access to within your Buddy Media channel.
Build a column
1. In your Buddy Media Channel, click ConversationBuddy.
2. Click the home icon .
3. Click the tab where you want to build a column.
4. Click Add Column.
5. Select the column type for your column.
The first three types that are presented to you are pre-configured columns representing common stream configurations. "Custom Stream" opens a blank configuration.
6. For "Post from Others", "Posts from Brand" or "Flagged" columns, click Add to add the column immediately or Customize to further customize the column. For "Custom Stream" columns, click Add to customize your column.
If you choose to customize your columns, the Customize Column window appears.
7. For customized columns, configure the column based on what you would like to see in the stream for this column.
7. Click Save to save your configuration and to view your column.
Delete a column
1. Click the X in the top left corner of the column.
2. Click Remove to confirm that you want to delete the column.
Edit a column
To edit a column, click on the grey gear in the top left corner of the column. The "Customize Column" window appears so you can make changes to the column.