Buddy Media - ProfileBuddy - Best Practices for Contacting Technical Support
|Knowledge Article Number||000181510|
|Description||Here are some of the items you should include when submitting a case to the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Customer Support. This will ensure the Support Team has all the required information when you have any questions concerning ProfileBuddy.
|Resolution||Before submitting a case to Salesforce Marketing Cloud Customer Support, refer to the below templates to make sure you are including all the details required for them to assist you. If excluded, Support will reach out to ask for this information so this can save some time for you to help them resolve your issue faster!
You can reach Support by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or if a critical issue, contact our toll free number (1-888-672-3426).
With all cases submitted to Support, please make sure you include the following if applicable:
1. Username and Account name used to login into the Buddy Media Suite.
2. Detailed description of your intended outcome.
3. Detailed description of what is occurring
4. What browser are you encountering the issue in?
5. Link(s) to the tab(s) you are having issues with in the Buddy Media Suite.
6. Were there any custom developments done on the tab?
7. Screenshots of the issue.
8. What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far?
9. Is this a CSS issue or error with your Sapplet?
10. Is there a specific Sapplet that is causing the issue?