Buddy Media - ProfileBuddy - Adding a tab back to a Facebook page
|Knowledge Article Number||000182019|
Tabs can disappear from a page for several reasons. Check to ensure that sandbox mode is not enabled, and that the app has been added to the page. Removed tabs can be added back by someone that is both an application and page admin.
When a tab's application is in sandbox mode, the tab will only be visible to page admins of the page, and developer admins of the application. If you can view the tab as a page admin or developer, but not as a normal user, it's likely that your app is in sandbox mode. To make your tab live, follow the steps listed below to disable sandbox mode:
1. Login to https://developers.facebook.com/ with the developer account for your App.
2. Click Apps at the top of the page.
3. Locate the App in the left side bar. Click See All to expand the list if required.
4. Click on the name of the App.
5. Click Edit Settings.
6. Under Basic Info, click Disable
7. Click Save Changes.
8. A notification at the top of the page will confirm that the changes were successfully made.
For more information about sandbox mode, see Facebook's Developer Site.