Radian6 - Insights - Deciding Credit Numbers
|Knowledge Article Number||000182064|
|Description||How do I determine the number of credits I need?|
Determining Credits NeededFollow these steps to determine the number of credits you need:
1. Pinpoint objectives and use cases by department.
2. Determine which Topic Profile(s) will use Insights.
3. Match providers to Topic Profiles based on type of analysis needed.
4. For each Topic Profile, multiply the number of providers by the Estimated Monthly Volume.
5. Add the total for each Topic Profile together for the total
For more information about Radian6 Insights, check out the Insights Quick Start Page.