|The Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator exam is designed for individuals who have advanced-level experience as a Salesforce system administrator.
To earn this credential, you must pass a proctored multiple-choice exam. To prepare for the exam, we strongly advise that you attend the training courses, review the study material, and gain hands-on experience related to the topics covered on the exam, as recommended in the study guide. However, course completion is not a prerequisite when registering for an exam.
The exam has the following characteristics:
See the Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator Study Guide for more information about this credential.
- Prerequisite: Salesforce Certified Administrator credential; course completion and hands-on experience are also strongly recommended
- Format: 60 multiple-choice questions
- Time allotted to complete the exam: 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Passing score: 65%
- Registration fee: USD 200; retake fee: USD 100
- Delivery options: Proctored exam delivered onsite at a testing center or in an online proctored environment
- References: No hard-copy or online materials may be referenced during the exam
- Results: Provided immediately after exam submission as on-screen text and by email
- Maintenance: Successful completion of the Salesforce Certified Administrator release exams is required to maintain the credential; release exams are published three times a year, one for each of the major product releases.