Buddy Media - ReachBuddy - Best Practices for Contacting Technical Support
|Knowledge Article Number||000182443|
|Description||Here are some of the items you should include when submitting a case to Salesforce Marketing Cloud Technical Support. This will ensure the Support Team has all the required information when you have any questions concerning ReachBuddy.|
|Resolution||Before submitting a case to Salesforce Marketing Cloud Technical Support, refer to the below items to make sure you are including all the details required for them to assist you. If excluded, Support will reach out to ask for this information so this can save some time for you to help them resolve your issue faster!
You can reach Support by emailing email@example.com or if a critical issue, contact our toll free number (1-888-672-3426).
With all cases submitted to Support, please make sure you include the following if applicable:
1. Username and Account name used to login into the Buddy Media Suite.
2. Detailed description of your intended outcome.
3. Detailed description of what is occurring
4. What browser are you encountering the issue in?
5. Link(s)/Name(s)URL of ReachBuddy Canvas in the suite.
6. URL of page where ReachBuddy canvas is embedded, if the issue relates to its appearance on a live page
7. Were there any custom developments done on the canvas?
8. Screenshots of the issue.
9. What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far?
10. Is this a CSS issue or error with your Sapplet?
11. Is there a specific Sapplet that is causing the issue?