|Yes, you can delete source filters. Keep in mind that deleting a source filter will also remove it for anyone else that might be using it. You can only delete source filters if you are the owner. The owner is listed in the Source Filter under Source Filter Creator.
1. Login to the Radian6 Analysis Dashboard at https://login.radian6.com/.
To delete a source filter
2. Go to Configuration | Source Filters.
3. Under Manage Source Filter, select the Source Filter you want to delete.
4. Click Delete Source Filter.
5. Choose Yes in the confirmation message that appears Are you sure you want to delete this source filter? to delete the source filter.