Radian6 - Analysis Dashboard - Monitoring Hashtags
|Knowledge Article Number||000186996|
|Description||Can I monitor the volume of specific hashtags in the Analysis Dashboard?|
You can track hashtag mentions in the Analysis Dashboard using:
Monitor specific hashtags using keywords entered in your Topic Profile configuration. Using this method will show the volume for the hashtags you choose.
To monitor specific hashtags using keywords
1. Enter one or more of your hashtags as keywords in your Topic Profile configuration.
2. Configure a Topic Analysis widget with a keyword search.
1. Select the Topic Profile with your hashtag included in the configuration.
2. Click Use Keywords.
3. Enter a hashtag from your Topic Profile keyword configuration in Enter a keyword or keyword group label.
4. Click Add Query.
5. Verify your search term in the Query Builder.
3. The hashtag post volume will appear in a bar or pie chart. If you entered multiple hashtags individually, the volume for each hashtag is displayed in an individual segment in the chart.
To view hashtags mentioned using Radian6 free insights
1. Log in to the Analysis Dashboard.
2. Ensure that you have Radian6 free insights activated on your Topic Profile.
1. Go to Insights Manager.3. Open a Topic Analysis widget.
2. Select the Topic Profile you own from the Select Topic Profile drop down menu.
3. Locate Radian6 in the list of available insights.
4. Click Free Insight to activate the Insight.
4. Configure your Topic Analysis widget for the Topic Profile, keywords or topics, media types, and date range you want to review.
5. Click Done.
6. Click the bar or pie graph.
7. Select Insights by Provider | Radian6 | Hashtags Mentioned.
8. A second widget will open displaying the top hashtags mentioned.