Uninstalling a package fails if a class is referenced by an email handler service
|Knowledge Article Number||000187081|
|Description||User is trying to uninstall a package. But the uninstall is failing because one of the classes is a EmailHandler class which is being referred by the email service.|
Email service using the particular class needs to be deleted first before the package can be uninstalled.
1. Go to Setup > Develop > Email Services.
2. Then click on the Email Service you want to delete, go to its detail page.
3. At the bottom is a section called 'Email Addresses'. If you have addresses set up, delete them.
4. When all of the addresses are removed, a delete button will appear for the service.
5. Delete the service and then you should be able to delete the associated class.