|Available in: Enterprise, Performance, Unlimited and Developer Editions.
You can now restrict some users' ability to create list views by removing the "Create and Customize List Views" permission from their associated Profile.
To remove this permission,
- Navigate to the appropriate profile belonging to users who should no longer have this permission (Setup > Manage Users > Profiles) and select the profile that you would like to update
- Select System Permissions
- Select Edit and uncheck the Create and Customize List Views checkbox.
- Save the Profile
- Users who do not have this permission cannot create new list views.
- All users have this permission by default
- When you remove the “Create and Customize List Views” permission from a user, that user can still see any list views they have access to. However, that user’s private list views — that is, list views that are not shared with anyone — cannot be edited or deleted, even by users with the “Modify All Data” permission
- Standard Profiles cannot be edited. If the profile associated with the user is a standard profile we cannot edit the permission to restrict "Create and Customize List Views