Buddy Media - ConversationBuddy - Posts Not Visible to All Users on Facebook
|Knowledge Article Number||000187731|
|Description||My Facebook page settings do not restrict who can see the Page's posts. Why are some Facebook users not able to see some posts that are made from ConversationBuddy?|
|Resolution||Even if your Facebook Page is not restricted, using Language and Country Gating when composing a post in ConversationBuddy will restrict who can see the post when it is posted to your Page. Follow these steps to determine whether a post has country or language gating applied:
1. Locate the post in your ConversationBuddy column.
2. Click the post to open the inspector panel.
3. Select the Info tab (this is opened by default when you select a post in a ConversationBuddy column).
4. See the language and country settings under This post is targeted to:.
5. Click Show more to see the full list.